Informations about the UPS filename extension and the file formats associated with it
We collected the information you should know about the .ups filename on this page. If you were sent a(n) .ups file in an e-mail, but you don’t know what to do with it, then you can find help here. We strive to suggest free, open-source applications that are available to everyone for the file formats.
1 filename extension(s) are in our database
.ups - VisualBoy Advance UPS Patch File
The UPS file is a Data file, which is connected to the VisualBoy Advance UPS Patch File according to our registry. With the adequate settings, the VisualBoy Advance UPS Patch File (.ups) files can be opened or converted with the help of VisualBoy Advance.
- Format description:
- UPS format description not yet available
- VisualBoy Advance
- Magic string:
- - / -
- Related links:
- Related extensions:
Important! Programs other than the ones listed above may also use the .ups file extension. Even harmful programs can create files with the .ups extension to store data in them. Always be careful with .ups files coming from unknown sources. Don’t open executable files that arrived in mails, even if you know the sender.
The .ups file can’t be opened on your computer?
If the program necessary for opening the .ups file is installed properly on your computer, then the quickest and simplest way to open the .ups file is to double-click on the file’s name. If that doesn’t work, then the right software probably isn’t installed on your computer.
While opening the .ups file, you may receive an error message from the associated application, this can be caused by the following:
- The .ups file might have been damaged during download. Try downloading the file again.
- It’s possible that the .ups file was created with a newer version of the application. If you’re not using the newest version, then try updating the applicationi.
- The file’s access rights aren’t properly adjusted. Check the file’s access rights.
- Harmful programs may have modified the associations for the filename extensions. Run a virus check on your computer.
- The Windows registry’s database is damaged. With the help of Windows System Restore, you can return to a previous state with system settings that still work.
Incorrectly given .ups extension
The .ups filename extension can be given incorrectly sometimes. The cause of the error could be a mistake or a simple typo. We found the following incorrectly given filename extensions that are the most frequent in the case of .ups files.
hps, yps, upx, up5, uls, kps, ips, usp, upc, uos, ps, jps
Maybe you’re not even looking for the .ups file extension?
It’s possible the the file’s extension was given incorrectly. Below, we list some filename extensions that are similar to the .ups extension. It’s possible that the one you’re looking for is among them.
- HP Digital Sender Information
- Baby Lock Sewing Machine Software Update
- IBM Kips Bitmap
- HPL2 Script
- Ultimate Paint Graphics Editor Plugin
- Keyman Developer Package Source File
The Windows operating system stores information about the applications associated to the file extensions in the registry database. The associations can be queried or modified in the Command Prompt window with the "assoc" command.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link doesn’t work or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you found an error on this page, or if you have information that should be here, then don’t hesitate. Write to us and share your useful information.
We gladly accept application suggestions, but our primary goal is to suggest reliable, open-source applications that can be freely distributed to the users.
Protect the trees
If you find the information on our site to be useful, then save our page’s link or add it to your favourites. You can find the up-to-date information here later as well. In the interest of protecting the trees, please don’t print the page’s content onto paper.