There are 10 file type(s) paired to the RFM application according to our database. In case of several types, it’s possible that RFM is also capable of converting between them. A newer version of RFM could also be capable of using more file types.
- RFM Instrument Line Shape File
- RFM Tangent Altitudes File
- RFM Total Internal Partition Sums File
- RFM SVD-compressed Look-Up Table
- RFM Covariate Table
- RFM Radiance Spectrum File
- RFM Transmission Spectrum File
- RFM Molecule Cross-Section Data
- RFM Atmospheric Profile Data
- RFM Irregular Spectral Grid
Important! Only install applications from a reliable source onto your computer. Several harmful, infected applications are available on the Internet, with which unauthorized people can take control over your computer, as well as access your data stored on your computer.
Before downloading an application, make to sure to check if your system fits the system requirements for the application. You can surely find the system requirements on the application’s web page or in its manual.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link is no longer live or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you find a link that doesn’t work on our site, then signal it to us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.