There are 18 file type(s) paired to the PostalOne! application according to our database. In case of several types, it’s possible that PostalOne! is also capable of converting between them. A newer version of PostalOne! could also be capable of using more file types.
- Mail.dat Container Quantity Data
- Mail.dat Mail Piece Unit File
- Mail.dat Postage Account File
- Mail.dat Component File
- Mail.dat Container Summary File
- Mail.dat International Container Label File
- Mail.dat Package Quantity File
- Mail.dat Walk Sequence File
- Mail.dat Package Label File
- Mail.dat Piece Detail File
- Mail.dat Special Fees File
- Mail.dat Manifest Individual File
- Mail.dat Postage Adjustment File
- Mail.dat Manifest Summary File
- Mail.dat Seed Name File
- Mail.dat Information Access Key
- Mail.dat Header File
- Mail.dat Segment File
Important! Only install applications from a reliable source onto your computer. Several harmful, infected applications are available on the Internet, with which unauthorized people can take control over your computer, as well as access your data stored on your computer.
Before downloading an application, make to sure to check if your system fits the system requirements for the application. You can surely find the system requirements on the application’s web page or in its manual.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link is no longer live or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you find a link that doesn’t work on our site, then signal it to us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.