Informations about the EOX filename extension and the file formats associated with it
We collected the information you should know about the .eox filename on this page. If you were sent a(n) .eox file in an e-mail, but you don’t know what to do with it, then you can find help here. We strive to suggest free, open-source applications that are available to everyone for the file formats.
1 filename extension(s) are in our database
.eox - EON Studio Project
The EOX file is a Project file, which is connected to the EON Studio Project according to our registry. With the adequate settings, the EON Studio Project (.eox) files can be opened or converted with the help of EON Studio.
- Format description:
- EOX format description not yet available
- EON Studio
- Magic string:
- - / -
- Related links:
- Related extensions:
Important! Programs other than the ones listed above may also use the .eox file extension. Even harmful programs can create files with the .eox extension to store data in them. Always be careful with .eox files coming from unknown sources. Don’t open executable files that arrived in mails, even if you know the sender.
The .eox file can’t be opened on your computer?
If the program necessary for opening the .eox file is installed properly on your computer, then the quickest and simplest way to open the .eox file is to double-click on the file’s name. If that doesn’t work, then the right software probably isn’t installed on your computer.
While opening the .eox file, you may receive an error message from the associated application, this can be caused by the following:
- The .eox file might have been damaged during download. Try downloading the file again.
- It’s possible that the .eox file was created with a newer version of the application. If you’re not using the newest version, then try updating the applicationi.
- The file’s access rights aren’t properly adjusted. Check the file’s access rights.
- Harmful programs may have modified the associations for the filename extensions. Run a virus check on your computer.
- The Windows registry’s database is damaged. With the help of Windows System Restore, you can return to a previous state with system settings that still work.
Incorrectly given .eox extension
The .eox filename extension can be given incorrectly sometimes. The cause of the error could be a mistake or a simple typo. We found the following incorrectly given filename extensions that are the most frequent in the case of .eox files.
dox, sox, ox, fox, ex, eoc, eix, rox, oex, exo, epx, elx
Maybe you’re not even looking for the .eox file extension?
It’s possible the the file’s extension was given incorrectly. Below, we list some filename extensions that are similar to the .eox extension. It’s possible that the one you’re looking for is among them.
- Visual Basic ActiveX Document Binary Form
- Actuate e.Report Report Object Executable
- Motorola EXORmacs Data
- Metin2 Game Data
- Siebel Report Object Executable
- FoxBase Compiled Executable
The Windows operating system stores information about the applications associated to the file extensions in the registry database. The associations can be queried or modified in the Command Prompt window with the "assoc" command.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link doesn’t work or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you found an error on this page, or if you have information that should be here, then don’t hesitate. Write to us and share your useful information.
We gladly accept application suggestions, but our primary goal is to suggest reliable, open-source applications that can be freely distributed to the users.
Protect the trees
If you find the information on our site to be useful, then save our page’s link or add it to your favourites. You can find the up-to-date information here later as well. In the interest of protecting the trees, please don’t print the page’s content onto paper.