There are 26 file type(s) paired to the Altium Designer application according to our database. In case of several types, it’s possible that Altium Designer is also capable of converting between them. A newer version of Altium Designer could also be capable of using more file types.
- Altium Binary Drill File
- Altium Drill Report File
- Protel 99SE Design Database
- Altium Designer Linker Error Messages File
- Altium Designer Schematic File
- Altium Designer Integrated Library Package
- Protel PCB 3.0 Binary Library
- Altium PCB Document
- Altium PCB Project
- Altium Designer Schematic Library
- Altium Designer Integrated Library
- Altium Designer Database Library
- Altium Designer Subversion Database Library
- Altium Designer Component Library
- Altium Designer Embedded Software Design Project
- Altium Designer FPGA Design Project
- Altium Designer OpenBus System Document
- Altium Designer PCB 3D Model
- Altium Designer PCB Design Project
- Altium Designer Core Project
- Altium Designer Signal Integrity Model
- Altium Designer Script Project
- Altium Designer Simulation Model
- Altium Designer Assembler Error Messages File
- Altium Designer Linker Script
- Protel 99 Pick and Place Data
Important! Only install applications from a reliable source onto your computer. Several harmful, infected applications are available on the Internet, with which unauthorized people can take control over your computer, as well as access your data stored on your computer.
Before downloading an application, make to sure to check if your system fits the system requirements for the application. You can surely find the system requirements on the application’s web page or in its manual.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link is no longer live or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you find a link that doesn’t work on our site, then signal it to us at our email@example.com e-mail address.