Informations about the AHI filename extension and the file formats associated with it
We collected the information you should know about the .ahi filename on this page. If you were sent a(n) .ahi file in an e-mail, but you don’t know what to do with it, then you can find help here. We strive to suggest free, open-source applications that are available to everyone for the file formats.
1 filename extension(s) are in our database
.ahi - Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Help Index
The AHI file is a Other file, which is connected to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Help Index according to our registry. With the adequate settings, the Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Help Index (.ahi) files can be opened or converted with the help of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Format description:
- AHI format
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Magic string:
- - / -
- Related links:
- Related extensions:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Developer Documentation Data
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Developer Documentation Index
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Help Data
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Label Cache
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Label Data
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Label Temporary File
Important! Programs other than the ones listed above may also use the .ahi file extension. Even harmful programs can create files with the .ahi extension to store data in them. Always be careful with .ahi files coming from unknown sources. Don’t open executable files that arrived in mails, even if you know the sender.
The .ahi file can’t be opened on your computer?
If the program necessary for opening the .ahi file is installed properly on your computer, then the quickest and simplest way to open the .ahi file is to double-click on the file’s name. If that doesn’t work, then the right software probably isn’t installed on your computer.
While opening the .ahi file, you may receive an error message from the associated application, this can be caused by the following:
- The .ahi file might have been damaged during download. Try downloading the file again.
- It’s possible that the .ahi file was created with a newer version of the application. If you’re not using the newest version, then try updating the applicationi.
- The file’s access rights aren’t properly adjusted. Check the file’s access rights.
- Harmful programs may have modified the associations for the filename extensions. Run a virus check on your computer.
- The Windows registry’s database is damaged. With the help of Windows System Restore, you can return to a previous state with system settings that still work.
Incorrectly given .ahi extension
The .ahi filename extension can be given incorrectly sometimes. The cause of the error could be a mistake or a simple typo. We found the following incorrectly given filename extensions that are the most frequent in the case of .ahi files.
abi, qhi, aui, ani, aih, ahu, ahk, agi, hi, ati, ami, ai, ahl, ah
Maybe you’re not even looking for the .ahi file extension?
It’s possible the the file’s extension was given incorrectly. Below, we list some filename extensions that are similar to the .ahi extension. It’s possible that the one you’re looking for is among them.
- AbiWord Plug-in File
- Microsoft Accounting Import
- Adobe Illustrator Drawing
- Asterisk Gateway Interface
- ArcSoft MediaImpression UI Data
- ArcGIS Optional Index
The Windows operating system stores information about the applications associated to the file extensions in the registry database. The associations can be queried or modified in the Command Prompt window with the "assoc" command.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link doesn’t work or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you found an error on this page, or if you have information that should be here, then don’t hesitate. Write to us and share your useful information.
We gladly accept application suggestions, but our primary goal is to suggest reliable, open-source applications that can be freely distributed to the users.
Protect the trees
If you find the information on our site to be useful, then save our page’s link or add it to your favourites. You can find the up-to-date information here later as well. In the interest of protecting the trees, please don’t print the page’s content onto paper.