Informations about the H1W filename extension and the file formats associated with it
We collected the information you should know about the .h1w filename on this page. If you were sent a(n) .h1w file in an e-mail, but you don’t know what to do with it, then you can find help here. We strive to suggest free, open-source applications that are available to everyone for the file formats.
1 filename extension(s) are in our database
.h1w - Microsoft Help Merged Keyword Index
The H1W file is a Data file, which is connected to the Microsoft Help Merged Keyword Index according to our registry. With the adequate settings, the Microsoft Help Merged Keyword Index (.h1w) files can be opened or converted with the help of Microsoft Windows Help.
- Format description:
- H1W format description not yet available
- Microsoft Windows Help
- Magic string:
- - / -
- Related links:
- Related extensions:
Important! Programs other than the ones listed above may also use the .h1w file extension. Even harmful programs can create files with the .h1w extension to store data in them. Always be careful with .h1w files coming from unknown sources. Don’t open executable files that arrived in mails, even if you know the sender.
The .h1w file can’t be opened on your computer?
If the program necessary for opening the .h1w file is installed properly on your computer, then the quickest and simplest way to open the .h1w file is to double-click on the file’s name. If that doesn’t work, then the right software probably isn’t installed on your computer.
While opening the .h1w file, you may receive an error message from the associated application, this can be caused by the following:
- The .h1w file might have been damaged during download. Try downloading the file again.
- It’s possible that the .h1w file was created with a newer version of the application. If you’re not using the newest version, then try updating the applicationi.
- The file’s access rights aren’t properly adjusted. Check the file’s access rights.
Incorrectly given .h1w extension
The .h1w filename extension can be given incorrectly sometimes. The cause of the error could be a mistake or a simple typo. We found the following incorrectly given filename extensions that are the most frequent in the case of .h1w files.
h1d, hlw, h1q, hw, h1s
Maybe you’re not even looking for the .h1w file extension?
It’s possible the the file’s extension was given incorrectly. Below, we list some filename extensions that are similar to the .h1w extension. It’s possible that the one you’re looking for is among them.
- Microsoft Help Validator File
- Microsoft Help Merged Query Index
- Microsoft Help Compiled Help Data
- Hioki Logger Communicator Waveform Data
- Marvelous Designer Hardware ID Data