Informations about the F2R filename extension and the file formats associated with it
We collected the information you should know about the .f2r filename on this page. If you were sent a(n) .f2r file in an e-mail, but you don’t know what to do with it, then you can find help here. We strive to suggest free, open-source applications that are available to everyone for the file formats.
1 filename extension(s) are in our database
.f2r - Farandole Composer Linear Module
The F2R file is a Audio file, which is connected to the Farandole Composer Linear Module according to our registry. With the adequate settings, the Farandole Composer Linear Module (.f2r) files can be opened or converted with the help of Farandole Composer.
- Format description:
- F2R format description not yet available
- Farandole Composer
- Magic string:
- - / -
- Related links:
- Related extensions:
Important! Programs other than the ones listed above may also use the .f2r file extension. Even harmful programs can create files with the .f2r extension to store data in them. Always be careful with .f2r files coming from unknown sources. Don’t open executable files that arrived in mails, even if you know the sender.
The .f2r file can’t be opened on your computer?
If the program necessary for opening the .f2r file is installed properly on your computer, then the quickest and simplest way to open the .f2r file is to double-click on the file’s name. If that doesn’t work, then the right software probably isn’t installed on your computer.
While opening the .f2r file, you may receive an error message from the associated application, this can be caused by the following:
- The .f2r file might have been damaged during download. Try downloading the file again.
- It’s possible that the .f2r file was created with a newer version of the application. If you’re not using the newest version, then try updating the applicationi.
- The file’s access rights aren’t properly adjusted. Check the file’s access rights.
- Harmful programs may have modified the associations for the filename extensions. Run a virus check on your computer.
- The Windows registry’s database is damaged. With the help of Windows System Restore, you can return to a previous state with system settings that still work.
Incorrectly given .f2r extension
The .f2r filename extension can be given incorrectly sometimes. The cause of the error could be a mistake or a simple typo. We found the following incorrectly given filename extensions that are the most frequent in the case of .f2r files.
c2r, v2r, fr, f2f, fwr, f2g
Maybe you’re not even looking for the .f2r file extension?
It’s possible the the file’s extension was given incorrectly. Below, we list some filename extensions that are similar to the .f2r extension. It’s possible that the one you’re looking for is among them.
- Windows Media Center Click-to-record File
- TI Voyage 200 Lab Reports Data
- Byteworx FMEA Exported Data
- Casio Prizm Main Memory Data
- Finalburn Alpha Movie Capture
- STK Frequency Information File
The Windows operating system stores information about the applications associated to the file extensions in the registry database. The associations can be queried or modified in the Command Prompt window with the "assoc" command.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link doesn’t work or it doesn’t point to the correct page. If you found an error on this page, or if you have information that should be here, then don’t hesitate. Write to us and share your useful information.
We gladly accept application suggestions, but our primary goal is to suggest reliable, open-source applications that can be freely distributed to the users.
Protect the trees
If you find the information on our site to be useful, then save our page’s link or add it to your favourites. You can find the up-to-date information here later as well. In the interest of protecting the trees, please don’t print the page’s content onto paper.